New guide for evaluating and selecting sample suppliers gives an insider’s look and easy-to-follow tips for navigating sample in the digital age
ATLANTA, GA, USA, June 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — P2Sample, a technology-driven sample provider in the market research industry, has published "The Ultimate Buyer's Guide: How to Select a Sample Supplier." An in-depth look at the history, current state and future of the market research sample industry, this guide offers a no-nonsense framework to help buyers make smart decisions when it comes to sample and panel supplier selections.
"If you are looking for direction on how to use insights to engage, understand and activate consumer relationships it starts with effective sampling. This is where you will learn all you need to know to make the right choices," said Lenny Murphy, founder of GreenBook and market research industry thought leader.
Written by P2Sample's J.D. Deitch and featuring introductory messages by market research veterans Lenny Murphy, Kristin Luck and Ray Poynter, "The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide" discusses sample and market research in the context of the greater marketing and technology landscape.
"This eBook outlines sample-driven strategies that can easily be implemented to improve the respondent experience and, as a result, data quality," says Kristin Luck, market research industry advisor and growth strategist with Luck Collective.
Highlighting the importance of things like automation implementation, respondent experience and data quality, the guide encourages buyers to:
– Look beyond size and reliability when it comes to measuring quality and start asking questions about fraud mitigation, respondent engagement and more
– Stop relying on the largely fictional “Panel Book” for audience reach and demographics and seek more accurate metrics like recent completes and spot feasibility
– Find a supplier who is using automation for more than just speed and cost savings, and is implementing this technology at every stage of the process for better outcomes and heightened quality from the ground up
– Create a checklist for judging sample suppliers that shows how they can help achieve core goals of trusted data, dependable execution and a nimble partner that can evolve with changing needs
– Follow “Buyer Tips” outlined in the guide to help explore a supplier’s capabilities in important areas like representativity, profiling, identity verification, engagement and transparency
"The world keeps changing and this eBook shows you how to get 'best in class' sample in 2018," said Ray Poynter, founder and chair of NewMR.
Get a copy of the guide here: https://www.p2sample.com/how-to-select-a-sample-supplier
P2Sample is the most sophisticated programmatic sample provider in the market research industry, with an active member panel of 40+ million members worldwide, including in hard-to-reach demographics. As a technology-driven company, P2Sample leads the way in implementing new approaches and techniques that deliver better quality data. From proprietary algorithms that optimize respondent experience and engagement to artificial intelligence that works continuously to mitigate fraud, P2Sample is an agile, innovative and dependable sample partner that provides data its clients can trust. www.p2sample.com
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire