List helps avid readers make quality decisions, shine light on books worth reading
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, June 25, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — If you love books, any summer is a good one. Award-winning Journalist, Fran Briggs recently recognized ten books as among the best of summer reading, 2018. The annual promotion puts the spotlight on a select group of emerging and established international authors from Los Angeles, to New York; to the U.K., and Asia.
The Best of Summer Reading, 2018, is organized by title, author, publisher, a short synopsis, and a link for additional information and purchase. Genres include science-fiction; western; children’s; mystery; humor; spiritual; wisdom, and urban literature.
“Try as one might, one could never read all the best books of summer. However, this diverse group of authors pride themselves on giving readers opportunities to be stunningly fulfilled,” stated Briggs.
Briggs pointed out that “The books do not represent a series of ‘greatest hits.’ They were selected to showcase each author's literary vision through their subject, creativity, impact, and influence. Showcased is each author’s distinguished contribution to the literary world,” she concluded.
The Best of Summer Reading, 2018. The numerical order does not coincide with ranking.
1. Seriously… SAY IT! by Candice E. Cox (Create Space) 30-day guide includes daily affirmations, proven therapeutic tactics, strategies and coping methods to help develop The KHAOS Mindset: Keep Healing And Overcoming https://tinyurl.com/yahfjjkf Amazon
2. In The Footsteps of a Killer by Denise J. Bryson (Artistic Words Publishing) Albert Cain Macarthur is about to be put to death for unleashing acts of evil on the world, he can only hope the satanic ritual he performed brings him back to life so he can resume his work. http://oneblackrose.webstarts.com
3. The Therapist by Sabrina Cotton (Cotton Candy Publishing) When the good-looking, smooth talking Byron McGee, turns Eleanor Smart, from a counselor into a vigilante for battered women, are in the odds in her favor or his? https://tinyurl.com/ydy9e5mj Amazon
4. Cast a Long Shadow by F.R. Wilson (Detroit Ink Publishing)
Music, terrorism and a collection of unlikely meetings come together to produce a page turning thriller.
Available at http://www.frwilson.com
5. The Key to Survival by Daniel M. Warloch (Amazon)
The story begins when twelve-year-old Jake Hollywood finds an envelope on his way to school one morning. Unexplainably, he feels it is drawing him towards it, and he bends to pick it up… And then it happens. So book your ticket, and board the doomed ship. www.danielmwarloch.com
6. The Three Billy Goats (Barefoot Books) by Mary Finch
An artfully-told children's book rich in poetic language featuring the daily lives of clever Billy goats. http://www.amazon.com
7. Saturdays With Bob: Life Changing Golf Lessons for Mind, Body and Spirit by Gena Livings (Gena Livings) A one of a kind mentorship story will improve your ability to create wholeness, peace, and health in your everyday life effectively and successfully. https://amzn.to/2ltoxyP Amazon
8. A Supersleuth is Born: 3-D Vision Mystery Series by Tina Jerabek (iUniverse) The tale of an eleven-year-old blind boy's journey to solve a crime in his hometown, with help from a pair of magical goggles http://www.tmarajerabek.com
9. The World That Revolves Around Hydrocephalus: Hydrocephalus and Kacee (Author House) by Kacee Barnes A detailed account of a woman courageously managing this debilitating condition. http://ow.ly/azOH305Rigc Amazon
10. A Dowryless Wedding by Merlin Franco (AuthorsUpFront) In rural South India where grooms are paid hefty dowry, a progressive young man chooses to defy the norm. How will society treat him? https://tinyurl.com/y7a8cgwu Amazon
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire