Selections depict calming, jarring, terrifying, humorous, and inspiring story lines
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, September 28, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — With the emergence of autumn comes fall reading. American Journalist, Fran Briggs recently released The Best of Autumn Reading 2018, Volume I. The annual list is organized by title, publisher, author, a short synopsis of the book, and a link for additional information and purchase.
The annual promotion helps enthusiastic readers make quality decisions as it pertains to their reading selections. While there is no standard formula for identifying the absolute best books, Fran Briggs says she has identified titles that entertain and distinguish themselves from the masses. The journalist is committed to advancing literary selections each season.
“The authors have mastered the art of making the literary abstract, tangible. Genres include sci-fi, romance, spiritual, humor, children’s, fiction, and inspirational,” explained Briggs. “Readers can expect to enjoy each of the ten, recommended titles. The numerical order of the list does not coincide with the ranking."
1. "Heart of Crystal: Book One: Trust Me" (Indie) by Obelia Akanke
Crystal knows she needs to move forward to to heal, but the answer she wants to know is who she can trust. (Amazon) http://a.co/d/fYFnyzR
2. "Living with Jezebel: An In-Depth Look at the Queen of Narcissism, Her Tactics, and Three Generations of Destruction” (Indie) by Miko Marsh (Amazon) http://a.co/d/5HHa8Ah
4. "Enduring Love, E Love Series Book 1" (CreateSpace) by Danyelle Scroggins
Enduring Love details a couple moving beyond their plan, into a deeper revelation of the power love has to endure all things. (Amazon) http://a.co/d/6sfMU8K
5. "To Dance in the Glen: The Glen Highland Romance” (KDP) by Michelle Deerwester-Dalrymple (Amazon) http://a.co/d/gHJyAu1
6. "What is Man? Adam, alien or ape?" (Elm Hill/Thomas Nelson) by Edgar Harold Andrews, Emeritus Professor and Physicist, United Kingdom A serious but entertaining exploration of human identity and our place in the universe. http://a.co/d/gsGPgD1
7. "At Night She Cried" (Shavonne L. Jackson) by Shavonne L. Jackson Using poetry, the author depicts her roller coaster life around love, hurt, joys & pain http://a.co/d/8MAOSNi
8. "Why Can't I Lose Weight?” (ADS) by Susan J. Campbell
A Real Solution to Weight Loss (Amazon) http://a.co/d/9yaObLX
9. "How to Remove ALL Negative Items from Your Credit Report" (CreateSpace) by Riki Roash Do it yourself guide for dramatically increasing your credit rating. http://a.co/d/53TFR7H
10. "Top 25 Vacation Spots In the United States" (CreateSpace) by Theresa Bradshaw Pack your clothes, grab your camera and tighten your seatbelt–you are going on vacation! http://a.co/d/fHe7NeA
ABOUT FRAN BRIGGS
Fran Briggs is an award-winning publicist. She oversees a full-service brand development, publicity firm which serves growth-oriented individuals and organizations. An energetic, innovative entrepreneur and founder of several successful companies, Fran has caught the attention of radio and television producers; as well as publishers and editors of national and international media outlets. As a publicist, her clients have appeared on NPR (radio), National Television including: FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, Daystar Television, CNN and Oprah.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire